Erica Hickson, ARNP
2022-present Member Plus Family Practice Primary Care provider
2021 Pacifica Medicine and Wellness, Poulsbo, WA. Primary Care provider
2017-2021 Swedish Primary Care, Bainbridge Island. Co-managed Primary Care provider
2016-2017 The Doctors Clinic, Poulsbo, WA Primary Care Provider
2015-2016 Confluence Health Walk-In Clinic, Wenatchee, WA Urgent Care medical provider
2014-2015 Three Rivers Hospital Emergency Department, Brewster, WA Emergency department provider
2012-2014 RN in Twisp with Dr. Jensen at the Twisp Medical Clinic while getting my Master’s Degree.
2004-2014 RN at TRH in med/surg, then labor/delivery.
Society & Volunteer Activities
University of Washington clinical preceptor since 2017. Precepting nurse practitioner students. One to two students yearly for a semester at a time.
Bainbridge Island, WA February 2022 –
Member Plus Family Health, a Bainbridge Island independent concierge medical
practice, is delighted to welcome Erica Hickson, ARNP, to the medical staff.
Erica Hickson is a board-certified provider who joins the clinic with 8 years of experience as a nurse practitioner. “I individualize my care for each person, I listen, and meet them where they are at,” says Erica. She is a compassionate and
thorough clinician who approaches medical care through individualized plans that are built collaboratively with patients. An accomplished provider who loves caring for patients of all ages, Erica is particularly interested in women’s health and
working with teens and young adults. She also enjoys working as a volunteer clinical preceptor for nurse practitioner students at the University of Washington.
“We are so very pleased to have Erica coming aboard,” says Dr. Blain Crandell of Member Plus Family Health. “We believe that her warm, collaborative optimism and enthusiasm for patient care fits perfectly with our philosophy and goals.”
For more information about Member Plus Family Health or to make an appointment with Erica Hickson, please call (206) 842-3222 or visit Memberplusfamilyhealth.com. Same-day appointments are available. MPFH is located at 123 Bjune Suite 101 and has been serving patients since 2003.
Call to mind the ideal sort of medical care of past years — the kind of practice that allowed for things like house calls, with the kind of doctors who were able to spend quality time with people, and who really knew their patients. Now add to that picture a progressive angle that makes use of technology and embraces the power of modern communication (e.g., telemedicine, text messaging, and email) to support people with the best available information. We believe in not only treating disease but also in promoting general health, in a way that is both personal and progressive.
- 3 Amazing children, 2 daughters and one son
- One standard poodle, one mini poodle and 2 cats
- Grew up on Bainbridge from 3rd-9th grade and always wanted to come back!
- Met my husband Rob who grew up here when I was in 9th grade, and he was in 11th grade in Spanish class at BHS.
- Gonzaga University 2012-2014: Master of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner.
- Wenatchee Valley College 2002-2004: Associate of Science in Nursing
- Gonzaga University 1992-1996: Bachelor of General Studies, Communications (I get a little crazy around March Madness, go ZAGS)
Non-Medical Interests and Activities
- Walks in the forest with the dog
- Paddleboarding with friends
- Spending time with my family
- Watching my kids have fun with their sports/activities
- Relaxing on the water
- Going to concerts with my husband
- Listening to vinyl records